THE WALDEN WARRANTY
Walden Guitars are warranted to be free from defective material and workmanship from date of purchase to the original owner only when purchased from an authorized Walden dealer. Warranty covers parts and labor. Customer is responsible for freight to and from Walden or authorized warranty center. Warranty terms and conditions vary by country, please contact the Walden dealer in your country or region for details.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Discontinued/Obsolete finished goods or parts may not returned for credit or exchange.
- Current products or parts will be accepted for credit or exchange providing a WRITTEN RETURN AUTHORIZATION has been issued and the goods are returned in FACTORY containers with all packaging. Call 1-888-WALDEN9 (925-3369) for return authorization.
- Shipments that do not include the RA number on the outside of the shipping carton will be refused.
- All items returned for credit will be inspected BEFORE a credit will be issued.
- A 15% restocking charge and charges for missing items or repairs will be deducted from the credit issued.
- All items returned must be shipped freight prepaid unless other arrangements have been made in writing.
- Items returned because of shipping mistakes made by Walden/KHS America will be credited at full invoiced price.
To ensure support, please fill out the form below in full. If you
have any questions, please contact our customer service department.